How to Select the Best Paint Colours for Your Home
This infographic will give you an overview.
Here are 10 Tips to Help You Choose the Right Paint Colours For Your Home
There are many options available, so choosing the right paint colours for your home can be difficult. This info-graphic will make it as easy as possible. Follow it and you will have enough ideas to pick the best paint.
01. Free Consultation with the Experts on Paint Colours
A professional house painter can help you schedule a complimentary in-home consultation with a specialist paint colour consultant.
02. Visit your local paint store and get free paint testers
Bring a copy of the contract to your local paint shop. They will give you two paint colour cans and foam brushes.
03. Get a free digitally painted image for your walls
Send photos of the walls in your home to your painting company. You will receive a digital photo of the walls of your home within a week. This digital copy will be created using Photoshop or another similar software. It will also include your preferred paint colour options.
04. Colour Swatches
A reputable painting company will deliver colour samples to your home. You can tape them to your walls to see how each colour looks in the interior of your house and siding.
05. Create the perfect ambience you love!
You can create a more welcoming and functional atmosphere by choosing earthy colours such as sky, leaf, off white, pearl, snow, or snow white. For spaces that are often used, like the living room, natural or earthy tones work well.
06. Paint finishes
You must also choose the finish of the paint when choosing paint colours. You can choose from a variety of paint finishes for your rooms. However, ensure that they are consistent and easy to see.
07. Connect Your Room Colours
You can paint different rooms in your house with different colours, but connect them seamlessly.
08. Interior Decor & Furniture
It is important to choose paint colours that complement the furniture and interiors of your home. The right combination of paint colours can change the atmosphere of your home.
09. Keep Your Interiors Neutral if You Want to Sell Your House!
Keep your home’s interiors neutral if you are looking to sell it. Because neutral colours will appeal to many people.
10. Lighting plays a crucial role
Lighting can make a room feel different! The walls of your home will look different under natural light in the day than when it is lit by the sun at night. You should choose the colour you love at different times of the day.
Professional Painting Company in Sydney
Are you looking for professional help to choose the right colour scheme for your house?
- Sydney Master Painting’s expert team offers in-home colour consultants Sydney, professional paint swatches, large paint samples, and digital images of the home made using Photoshop (with your chosen paint colours). Everything is included in your signed contract.
- You can also request a free estimate and measure for your house painting project.
Sydney Master Painting will transform your home into something you love to live in.